Saturday, May 25, 2019

Miss you Dad



Hi Dad ,

You are not there with me anymore but i miss you almost everyday and when i do iam filled with extreme emotion of love and gratitude.

I dont know if there is anyway you can read this incase there is some internet in heaven ...not sure.  But i just want to tell you that i alwys love you and always were proud of you as a man of honour , pride, hardwork and brimmed with lot of love for his family. You have sacrificed so much for us , you bore all the pains in life  to raise us as better human being more than anything else  . Iam not sure if i could ever make u proud of who i turn out to be. But i can tell you one thing i always carry your love , blessing and values in my heart wherever i go and i trust in god that they will eventually carry me to places where you would wanted me to be and end up making me the kinder and a humble human being

I love you dad ... im sure heaven must be a beautiful place with you in there.

Take care dad. 


No comments:

Wabi sabi

Beauty in imperfection , impermanent and incomplete... This japanese concept is beautiful and so powerful . It talks about the acceptance a...